At Guam Surgicenter, we are committed to providing you with the best possible care. Please let us know if we can answer any questions about our payment policy.
Please bring your insurance card and all insurance information with you the day of surgery.
You will be asked to pay any deductible, co-pay and balance that the insurance does not cover before your surgery.
Uninsured and/or cash patients are required to pay in full for services on or before the day of surgery.
You can expect help from The Guam Surgicenter's Billing and Insurance Department in the following matters:
- The GSC will bill your insurance company as a courtesy, however, the balance due is the patient's responsibility.
- We will cooperate with your insurance to the fullest in handling questions about your claim.
- We will provide you with status reports regarding your account in the form of monthly statements.
- In the event of any overpayment, we will refund the amount of overpayment.
- Billings for services rendered by GSC do not include the Anesthesiologist and Surgeons services. You will receive a separate invoice from them.
- It is our hope that this mutual effort will result in your account being cleared in an efficient and satisfactory manner.
- If you have any questions regarding your payment, please call 671-464-3855 and ask for the Billing Dept. between the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. PST.